Thursday, July 31, 2008

Out of the mouth of kids?

Yesterday my kids were wanting to go out to eat. I said "no!" My 9-year old boy, Noah and 6-year old girl,, Riley then questioned why? My answers, "because I've ran out of money before I ran out of week." Of course they had no clue what I meant and asked, "what do you mean?" I said "till pay day, I'm broke." After a long moment of silence, Riley says, "Dad, you need to SAVE MORE AND LIVE BETTER!" I could only laugh...and of course call everyone I know to tell them my 6-year old is giving financial advise.



My dad always told me, "people with money plan for the future those who don't plan for the weekend." So, what's going on this weekend?





PETA BILLBOARD CONTROVERSY!








This billboard was inspired by the Discovery channels annual "Shark Week" week marathon.

A PETA spokes women on Fox news said, and this is funny, and I paraphrase here. Sharks are not the most dangerous predator, the most dangerous predator is the guy standing at the all you can eat seafood buffet! Now that's funny!


PETA is there to protect animals, who's there to protect the plants and vegetables they want you to eat?

Plants are living breathing things! Plants are needed for photosynthesis?

SAVE THE PLANTS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 31, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home