Friday, July 25, 2008

7/25/08

Here is what I'm talking about tonight 7pm-mid on STAR 97.1 Ashtabula, Oh.

I can't beleive this....

The jury has awarded a Hall County woman $150,000 after she sued her former fiance for calling their wedding off.

Are you kidding me? Now a man gets screwed without walking down the isle, " WITH UP WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??

A motorist pulled a gun on some teenage kids who asked if he had some "GREY POUPON"



I heard across town someone robbed a bank with a jar of Grey Poupon!


I'm sorry, but this is just funny! Listen to her scream as she hits the van!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...And you wonder why he didn't want to marry her... GOLD DIGGER!

July 25, 2008 at 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand that a wedding is a huge deal to some women, and I'm sure it was crushing for this lady but my goodness! Do we now need pre-nups for engagements now? Get real!

July 25, 2008 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

Testing 1.2.3...

July 29, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home