Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Are you a cash or credit/debit card person? Personally, I'm a debit card guy, I don't like to carry a wallet or change. Broke Grad Student has put together a list of why cash is so last millennium.

I also don't like cash because if I have some it burns a whole in my pocket.

I prefer credit cards because people...well kids mainly, can't just "burrow" my credit card!

So I ask you, fellow blog readers and listeners to STAR 97.1 Ashtabula, Ohio. Do you Carry cash or are you a credit card/debit card user?



This lady is, well NUTS!

Ohio - Robyn Lee, 23, of Corryville, is charged with aggravated assault after she allegedly tried to cram a peanut in the mouth of her very allergic neighbor Saturday evening.
Lee appeared in court today on the peanut charge and a related criminal damaging charge. According to police and court records, Lee was riding in a car with a neighbor, Shenna Ferguson, just after 6 p.m., when she allegedly tried to put the peanut in Ferguson’s mouth.“I told her to stop because I was very (allergic) to peanuts,” Ferguson wrote in an affidavit. “She laughed…”


And finally, a Lake county, Ohio women charged with child endangerment after leaving her kids in a running car for 4-hours while she went into an Eastlake bar and got drunk.

I want to know how she got the kids to stay in the car. A 9 & 6-year old listen to their mom and just stayed in a car for 4-hours... never got out...that's discipline. She's "mother of the year." OK, I went to far...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally plastic! I very, very rarely have cash, and in the event that I do it's usually a quarter or two in my pocket!

I've also found that when I have cash it tends to get spent so much more quickly than when I use my debit card...haven't figured out why yet, you'd think it'd be the other way around but it's not for me!

July 23, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home