Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF!

Do women need to spend $40.00 on a bra to be sexy? After reading this blog I began to wonder. So I ask you, readers of my blog and listeners to STAR 97.1 Ashtabula, ohio, is it the underwear that makes a women sexy or the women who makes the undergarments sexy?

CAN YOU GO A WHOLE WEEKEND WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY?

Any one up for a "money free" weekend? I think this is a great idea but, since this weekends plans, "The Winkin Lizard shot in the dark" run has already cost me money and the fact I will have to pay for parking and the gas to get there plus eating and drinking my "money free" weekend will have to wait till next weekend...maybe I can start with a simple "money free" day!

You know what they say, "people with money plan for the future people without plan for the weekend!" So, what's your plans this weekend?

7 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

I have an idea, since you can't have a money free weekend, I'll let you buy my beers after the race tommorrow night. (The sandwhich is free, remember???) Then at least one of us can have a money free weekend!

Thanks GK! You're the best :)

July 18, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

PS... make sure you read my blog today. I put a video on there just for you.

July 18, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

Regarding Victorias secret, I know Gretchen Wilson feels she can buy the same darn thing on a Walmart Shelf half price but trust me, she ain't feeling as sexy, just as sexy, as those models on tv.

What does she know anyway? She's just a redneck woman. ;) :) and you know how I feel about that :)

July 18, 2008 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Gary Kuhn said...

August I will buy you one drink saturday...one after the other and you hubby will be a happy man!

Second, If your sexy your sexy does it really matter if it's expensive underwear? Heck, use guys just want to get you out of what your wearing as fast as possible!

July 18, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

It's not about you!

It's about us.

Didn't you read the article or did the writer have you at "underwear"???

Now you're starting to sound like the "I like pink" boys.

As you say, boys will be boys and thats just the way us girls like you ;)

July 18, 2008 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 18, 2008 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"As you say, boys will be boys and thats just the way us girls like you ;)" --Well said...lol!

Alright, if I put on some gawd-aweful granny panties that were two sizes too large they certainly wouldn't help me look sexy! SO...yes, undergarments can help a woman make sexy, not that she can't be sexy without them, but sometimes they help! Now do I need to spend $40 on a bra...not necessarily, but if they're really that irresistable...well, it'd be tempting!

Oh...and a 'No Money Weekend?' Heck No! I need to go bra and panty shopping! LOL

July 18, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home