Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's a "nothing going on Wednesday!"




What your man's favorite superhero reveals about him, Comopolitan magazine breaks it down for you.



What about Under Dog or Might Mouse, those are my superhereo's!






Browns Quaterback, Brady Quinn has a new girlfriend but is she hotter than the first? You decide!




This is girlfriend #1. She was the one with Brady Quinn when he sat thru the NFL draft and went with him to the 2007 ESPY Awards








































Now, the girl on Brady's on at this years ESPY awards red carpet event.







































I'm a leg guy and #2 has nice legs however, we can't see #1's legs so...I'de just like to have what Brady brushes off!



1 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Wait! I thought Brady was gay. I'm so confused!

July 30, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home