Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One of those days!

  • Today is one of those days where you want to eat a sandwich and go swimming before the mandatory 30-min wait...I know, it's a tough way to go but it's not as bad as drinking nite time cold meds and driving heavy equipment, now that's drastic!


  • The other day my kids asked my to take them some place expensive...I took them to the gas station!

    Now that's funny stuff...ok, maybe not.


  • After being "alone amongst many" on Saturday night, I though maybe I should polish up on my pick up lines. Check out these pick up lines from bacardi' web site.

    My all time favorite, though it has never worked, is "do you know the diffrence between sex and breakfast?" "Me neither! How about you spend the night and we find out in the morning."


  • Also, check out these two vids and let me know which you think is better...




Listen to Star 97.1 from 7pm-midnight tonight. I will be talking about these two topics plus "THE BEST MIX OF LITE ROCK FAVORITES."

As always, post and comment and I will read it on the radio!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure when you click on that Bacardi link that you enter your DOB and then click on the links to see the best and worst pickup lines. They only have a few on that original page but then there are some good ones on there I had never heard of.

July 22, 2008 at 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me just say that when your drunk off of your butt any pick up line sounds great and hilarious!

July 23, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home