Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday 8/12/08

Check out this video of a guy going physco in his work POD.




http://view.break.com/513310 - Watch more free videos

I'm a runner and an admirer of women who run. But women who run in high heels, now this is impressive.





More Olympic controversy.



Yesterday I told you that the pyrotechnics at the opening ceremony of the Bejing Olympics were faked, now we find out the little girl who sang "Ode to the Motherland," was lip-syncing! I guess China didn't think the real singer was cute enough so they sent another girl out to mouth the words...SHOCKING!



And take a look at this picture of the Spaniard mens Basketball team making "slanted eye" gestures in a full page ad placed in the country's largest sports newspaper, Marca, wishing them and the Spanish women's teams good luck in the Beijing games.



The Guardian newspaper reported that no one from the federation felt the ad was inappropriate, and that no offense was intended.







Groom charged with being to close to Bride at wedding.

Usually the restraining order comes after the marriage, not before..

usually the bride not wanting her groom to close to her comes AFTER the first year of marriage...know what I mean?

Out... "not tonight I have a headache.
In... "Not tonight I have a restraining order against you!"

I'm on a roll!

Gadget or Girl...

A new Playboy TV series, Gadget or the Girl, guy will be forced to choose between a hot weekend getaway with the girl of his choice, or a mystery gadget.

Each episode sees a bachelor meeting 3 girls with whom he spends the evening at the end of it he needs to make a selection.

It would be funny if mystery gadget was a blow up doll!

Notice they don't do this the other way..women gets to choose gadget of man. Men would lose every time!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm trying to decide what made psycho office guy to go off the deep end...

Damnit! Those bastards won't eat my ham sandwich EVER AGAIN!

What? I'm not getting my raise?

No...My girl friend was with me Satu...WAIT!!!

WHAT? Me, a pansy? Oh, I'll show YOU PANSY!!!

---------------------------------

Running in high heels--wow! That is impressive!

Cool videos Gary!

August 12, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

There have been people I have worked with that I can imagine doing this. I wish I knew the story behind it.

Running in high heels? No problem at all!!! I actually and honestly do it all the time. Not in a race, but chasing my kids. Must be the Russian in me, I guess! 13 seconds for 100 meters?? I wonder if I could do it. Will you time me tomorrow around the track in my stilletos?

August 12, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home