Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Guilty Pleasure movies!



What is a guilty pleasure movie? A movie you're embarrassed to admit you like. A movie so bad it's good.

My guilty pleasure movies:

the Warriors. It's a 1979 cult movie about gangs in NYC!







Break Dance






Striptease-staring Demi Moore (obvious reasons)
Srg. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band the movie-staring Peter Frampton and the Bee Gee's. sally fields was also in it along with Aerosmith. They never show this movie anywhere but I remember seeing it about five times back in 1979.
Cotton Club- It's a mobster/mafia movie.


According to the urban dictionary, "Shuffle shame" is when your mp3 music player is playing on speakers in shuffle mode, and somebody enters the room at the exact moment the worst song of your collection is being played.

What song on your Ipod or MP3 would cause you "shuffle shame?"

Mine would be Rupert Holmes, "Pina Coloda song," (What, I like the beat!) and my "old school" rap music!






I figured it out! the Montauk Monster is ALF from the 80's TV show! Check it out!






8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I-Pod, MP-3?! What are those?! Oh my gosh! This is my generation of technology and I have to confess...I don't have either! I don't know why but I've never been a total nut about making sure I have the newest piece of technology...and usually when I get to it they're brining out the newest thing! LOL! Ok , ok, but if I did have one I think a few of my embarassing songs that I wouldn't want others to catch me with would be 'I like big butts' (this song just cracks me up), 'Sugar, Sugar,' and 'Love Shack'...Now you see why I say I'm old school! LMAO!

Guilty pleasure? Gosh, I don't know...what is a TV?...Ok, ok, maybe I'm not quite that behind the times!! I think I'd have to say 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail,' totally stupid movie but I love that dumb british comedy! I could watch it over and over and laugh harder every time!

August 7, 2008 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'The Birds' I know, most people absolutely hate this old, sickening movie, but I get some kind of sick thrill from it I guess!

August 7, 2008 at 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So let's see if I would have to admit to anyone about my guilty pleasure movie I would have to say that it's the "Sound of Music", ok call me a geek, a loser or whatever but all I got to say is...."Do a deer a female deer, Re a drop of golden sun, mi a name I call myself, Fa a long long way to run and so on, and yes I sing along to the movie and I mean every song!! lol. And I really can't tell you about the rest of my guilty pleasure movies because you'll put this on the air, but maybe sometime we can have movie night!!!! lol
As for an my "shuffle shame" I would have to say Culture Club's "Time"...I'm sorry but I love all the 80's and early 90's music. And besides isn't Boy George such a snappy dresser?! lol.

August 7, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My shuffle shame songs, I have a ton! The worst two would have to be "Rhinestone Cowboy" and "Da Do Run Run."

August 7, 2008 at 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My shuffle shame songs, I have a ton! The worst two would have to be "Rhinestone Cowboy" and "Da Do Run Run."

August 7, 2008 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guilty Pleasure movie, Rick Springfield's movie "Hard To Hold!"

Rick has a new CD comming out called Venus. YEAH!

August 7, 2008 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coyote Ugly!

August 7, 2008 at 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little ALF! I wondered what happened to him. I loved his attitude!

August 7, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home