Friday, September 19, 2008

END OF THE WORK WEEK, YES!

New movies in Theatres this weekend.


"LAKEVIEW TERRACE" staring Samuel L Jackson





An LAPD officer (Jackson) will stop at nothing to force out the interracial couple who just moved in next door







"IGOR"






"Igor" is a playfully irreverent comedy that brings a new twist to the classic monster genre. In a world filled with Mad Scientists and Evil Inventions.





"MY BEST FRIEND'S GIRL"










Tank, played by Dane Cook faces the ultimate test of friendship when his best friend hires him to take his ex-girlfriend (Kate Hudson) out on a lousy date in order to make her realize how great her former boyfriend is.






Did I mention Kate Hudson?





M'LAds, today is "Talk Like a Pirate day" ! Today, not only talk like a pirate, text like one too.


Here is how you text like a pirate;


ARRRRRRRRR = RRRRRRRRR
Mate = m8
Matie -= m8t
Aye = I

And my favorite...Rolling on the Floor Laffing My Peg Leg Off - ROTFLMPLO!

A Pirates keyboard

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I! I! Cap'n!

September 19, 2008 at 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tell ya what, there's nothing better than being a soccer mom! You've got to love watching your little ones grow and mature while having fun!

September 19, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home