Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WEDNESDAY

Undecided on who your voting for in the upcoming election. Play "match-o-matic" to find out who shares your same ideas.

I took the test and it was a match!






Are you a "pop" or "soda" person? Check out this map and see how we are a divided country when it comes to what we call our soft-drinks.









I say "pop" how do you refer to your soft drink when ordering? Drop a comment and let me know...I call it a survey...pretty cool huh?


Two all beef patties, special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun!
First there was Jared from Subway. Now there is Don Gorske for the BIG MAC!

This dude claims to have eaten 23,000 Big Macs since 1972. The only day he didn't have a Big Mac was when his mother passed away and that was at her request.

How did Don Gorske keep track of his Big Mac attacks? He kept his receipts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I'm wondering is...on that Chart it says some people call it 'other'...what would that be? Very interesting none the less!

September 10, 2008 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I did the match-o-matic test as well and I too was a perfect match. It's very interesting sometimes to see where you stand since we tend to be so influenced by those around us at times.

Ok, ok, that many Big Mac's is a serious problem in my book, but I'm assuming this isn't this guy's only problem. I'm thinking keeping receipts since 1972 would indicate this guy has some other issues! I'm thinkin' pack rat, obsessive, or just plain nuts!

September 10, 2008 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like not much has changed since 1972.. including Don's hair cut! What a stud!

And do you realize that's on average of 1.75/day! Shew!

September 10, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home