Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome to Monday!















It's MONDAY!

WEEKEND OBSERVATIONS:

I'm glad the football season has started...I seem to nap the best during football games, especially the way the Browns played yesterday.

Was it just me or was it nice to have a cooler, rainy weekend? TO me it was a relaxing change.


I'm tired of seeing Lebron James wearing a YANKEE's hat! Not only was he wearing a Yankee's hat at Cleveland Browns stadium he was also wearing a Coyboy's shirts and before the start of the Browns V. Cowboys games, he spent his time with the Cowboys!


Lebron is so self centered and non-caring about the fans of Cleveland. YUCK!!




YOUR MUSICAL TASTE DEFINES YOUR PERSONALITY.




jazz and classical music fans are creative with good self-esteem.




Country and western fans were found to be hardworking and shy; rap fans are outgoing.




Those who like soul music can take heart as the research concluded they are creative, outgoing, gentle, at ease with themselves and have a high self-esteem.



VMA's-

Didn't match the hype.

The host, Russel Brand was a dofus!

He and Jordin sparks got into a verbal tiff over "promise rings." Brand was making comments about the Jonas Brother wearing promise rings and Jordan Sparks took exception to the comments. Before introducing T.I, Sparks said, "It's not a bad thing to wear a promise ring."

I know I was out of my element when during the pre-party one of the female host, talking about another females dress said she has a "Dress Crush!" YUCK!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the quiet, rainy weekend was so nice! Made a big pot of chili and some corn bread! Only thing I was missing was a nice nap!

September 8, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aparently those who made that Musical Taste theory has never been to Jewel's!! Tell me those people are shy!!

September 8, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha Donna. I second that!

September 8, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lebron--Did you forget what city you play for?! Did you forget where your fans are? Wake up!

September 8, 2008 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

Lebron James is a doofus!

September 8, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home