Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's Tuesday...

Let me start the blog with a couple great video's. First, this lady is hilarious watch what she does with the microphone!




This video is all over the Internet, "The Ninja Cat" watch the whole thing, coolest cat ever!







LISTENING AREA ON TV!



Tomorrow, Joan Lundon and Good Morning America will be in Gustavus in northern Trumbull Co. as part of their Whistle Stop Tour across the country.

John McCain and Sarah Palin. Country star Brad Paisley will also be playing a free concert as part of the festivities in Gustavus.



















My random observations;

I noticed yesterday diesel fuel is almost the same price as regular gasoline, about .10 difference. When was the last time that's happened?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 16, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 16, 2008 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

Too bad I don't like ABC news, or politicians, or country music or else I would sooo be there!

That ninja cat video was so funny. My favorite parts are when he's on the chair legs and then up close.

September 16, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say is "Please pass the pepper!" Lol. That was really funny! I wished I lived in Ohio.....I love Brad Paisley! Pretty sure you wouldn't want to go video the concert for me since you hate country music!!!! ha ha ha

September 16, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home