Thursday, September 18, 2008

liquidgeneration.com has the ten most akward political gaffes!


Here is my pie chart from last night!














CELEBERTIY GOSSIPY STUFF-

Brad Pitt and Beyonce most likley to give your computer a bug.

Brad and Beyonce have been dubbed the most dangerous celebrities to lookup online, thanks to cybercriminals using their names to plant viruses in users' computers, according to security software company McAfee Inc.

Kate Hudson, Charlize Theron and Michelle Obama are three of the 10 best-dressed women of 2008, according to People magazine.

(OK, I did this story so I could put a pic of Kate Hudson on my blog. She's just beautiful!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Ok ok ok GK. So you have 2 celebrity crushes. But who do you like more... Brady Quinn or Kate Hudson? xoxo

September 18, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

August...

Lets put it this way so there is no confusion.

I want to be LIKE Brady Quinn.

I want to be WITH Kate Hudson! Isn't she beautiful? Best part about Kate is she's classy, not slutty!

That should clear up any confusion!!!

September 18, 2008 at 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those political gaffes are funny!! I love how many states Obama's been too! Man! We've got to get that guy in there so he can tell us where the other 8 states are! I can't believe every other politician kept this secret from us! He's surely the guy for the job!

September 18, 2008 at 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know who I think dresses the best? The naked cowboy..Wait...

September 18, 2008 at 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this girl who's a great dresser... great fashion sense she's got! Different colors on her butt than the rest of her pants! It's beautiful I tell ya!

September 18, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home