Wednesday, July 16, 2008

beer on a stick!

beer on a stick!!

After a year long fight to over turn an old Virginia law which says "beer must by served in its original container or immediatley after serving," Rustico restaurant in Alexandria, VA can again serve its "Beer Pops" These frozen beer-popsicles come in flavors such as "Raspbeer-y" and "fudgesicle" and sell at $5.00 each.

My thoughts,

I can see it now. You order a beer and they ask if you want a draft or a stick!

Hopefully these beer-sicles will become so popular someone will refurbish an old mail truck, drive it around town with Nickelback or something screeching from an external speaker selling these frozen treats to adults working in there yards!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

Mmmmm, Framboise on a stick would be delish right about now!! Pacifico on a stick??? Not so much!! Heading to the pool again... I know.. rough life right?

July 16, 2008 at 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One Question...do I need to sign-up to get on this beer-mobile route? Where do I go about doing this?

Seriously, you can have your beer in a bottle, in a can, a cup or glass, why not a stick! Now you can get drunken brain freezes!

July 16, 2008 at 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! What a great idea, and there are so many different variations I'm sure you could come up with for these 'alcoholic pops' think I'll try some at my next party. I'm pleased to hear that this restaurant is now able to sell these unique treats.

July 16, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home