Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More things us over 30-years old had to do that our children won't.

Today we dial 411 from our cell phones. Before we dailed "0" for an Operator.

Today we have the time and date on our phones and we can use our phones to get the weather. In the past we had tro dail 555-111 or something to get the "Time and Temp." Remember calling time and temp everytime the electric went out? I do.




====================================================================

This sums up our bank bail out!

















=================================================================


Thing's I found interesting.


Google is tracking flu treand across our country go to www.google.org/flutrends/ to see what I mean. Drag your coursor over a state to find out what their flu activitiy level is based on search words used on Goolge.


Thing's I found Interesting.


Check out this collection of cool toaster designeswww.toxel.com/tech/2008/09/13/collection-of-cool-toaster-designs/ including ones that allows you to scan any image, including the news onto your toast!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH wow... i remember calling time and temp... how funny. I also remember there was a way you could call yourself to make your phone ring... my sis and I would do this to make the other think we were on the phone so the other couldn't take the phone when we were waiting for a real call.

November 12, 2008 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Hello Gary Kuhn! I think you may remember me...anyway, your blog is great. And I DO remember calling time and temp thinking, who is that woman on the other end and does she sit in a room all day and nite doing this??? LOL!

November 12, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home