Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I want to be grounded!

Will goofing with my kids they told me if I kept it up I was going to be grounded. I asked for how long? They said a week. I of course said I have to stay in my room for a week. Their reply was "yes."

I of course I asked if they were going to take my phone and they answered yes.

So, I have to stay in my room for a week with no phone??? I want to be grounded!!!


==================================================================================
There is much talk about houses and the housing market these days and at imdb.com they are talking about the most memorable movie houses. I've included a link to the story and my list of memorable movie houses.

Animal House

The House from Amitiville Horror

The House from "Christmas Story"

The Elm Street house from Nightmare on Elm Street.

The Money Pitt house!

===================================================================================

From the "YOU GOTTA SEE THIS" department.(yes lots of departments on the showgram) how to turn water into little balls...check it out!


How to Turn "water" into Balls - Click here for funny video clips



===================================================================================<=

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

that is SO AWESOME! I cant wait to try it!!!!

October 28, 2008 at 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HECK YEAH! I want to be grounded! Imagine it... total silence, no phone calls, no texts, no emails, that'd almost be a vacation! Please send your children over to ground me! Will they call my boss too? After all, my phone's been taken away!

October 29, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home