Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Who needs accountants when you have these two? How 5x5=14...




=====================================================================================
Candy you only eat at a movie theater…

Seriously, when was the last time or have you have seen or bought “good N Plenty” any where other than a movie theatre?
What about Snowcaps, Mike and Ike’s or dots. These are candies you only eat when you go to the theatre!

Can you think of other candy you only eat at the movies? Drop a comment and let me know.

====================================================================================

4 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

raisinettes and milk duds! yummy!

October 29, 2008 at 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know.. last time I went to the movie it was Snowcaps...which I only ate a few of...the rest went to mush in the box while I forgot about them in my car!!

Guess I've always done the popcorn thing at the movie theatre!

October 29, 2008 at 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lemon Heads! Sour Patch Kids!

October 29, 2008 at 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Have you been to the theatre lately to see how expensive it is? You mean people can actually afford candy after they pay for the show?

October 29, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home