Monday, October 27, 2008

COSTUME TIME!

I asked my son what he wanted to be for Halloween, he said "a vacuum, so I can just suck up all the candy"

It made me think, if it were that easy what would I want to be.

How about... A dog or cat so I could just sleep all day, not have to clean up after myself!

How about...a Diamond, so all women love me!

How About...RICH! I want to be rich for Halloween!

Now what do you want to be for halloween?? Leave a comment and let me know!

=============================================================

Mens Health magazine has come out with a list of "40 unwritten rules to live by."

Here are some of my favorites from the list.

Be aware that most people are operating on a very condensed version of the 10 Commandments: the part about murder.

trying to "teach someone a lesson" never works.

Never buy anyone a gift at a kiosk.

When running in the park on a hot day, do not take off your shirt if you are a really hairy sonofabitch.

=================================================================

THE STINK IN FARTS HELPING CONTROLLS BLOOD PRESSURE!

Flatulations from lab mice helping to controll their high blood pressure and the same could be for humans!!

With that said, Taco Bell is giving out free Taco's tomorrow!!




==================================================================

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I want to be a candle... Hot and smellin' good!

October 27, 2008 at 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A goldfish!

October 27, 2008 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would want to be your car so you would ride me everyday

October 31, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home