Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Peanuts "Rock The Vote." Check out this website and cast your vote for which Peanuts character would you vote for as President? Snoopy is currently the leading candidate.

I'm voting Charlie Brown. I think Charlie would be most in touch with the common person, the middles class.

Lucy is to tough, to quick to react, Linus is to timid and wouldn't be quick enough to make decision.

Snoopy, with his experience as a World War II fighter pilot would be tough on terrorist but I think he's to aloof for all the issues. Snoopy would be a great Vice President.

Yep, I'm Voting Charlie Brown. Who will you vote for?

In honor of today being first day of school for most students, I share this...

According to stumblerz.com this is the shortest English sentence using all letters of the alphabet.
"Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz"

a sentence that contains all letters of the alphabet is called Pangram. According to wikianswers the shortest complete sentence using all letter is:
"the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”


Maybe you can take these sentences into your English teacher for extra credit!


Speaking of school, this is my son's home work routine. Does it look familar to you?
15 minutes looking for assignment.

11 minutes calling a friend for the assignment.

23 minutes explaining why the teacher is mean and just does not like children.

8 minutes in the bathroom.

10 minutes getting a snack.

7 minutes checking the TV Guide.

6 minutes telling me that the teacher never explained the assignment.

10 minutes sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me to do the assignment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jacquie said...

As you know I would go for the Independant Party member Schneider but since there was no option, I picked CB too!

August 26, 2008 at 7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know...I really like Snoopy!

But..if we wanted to make Congress happy we could vote for Linus. They'd just love to have someone sit there and suck their thumb and let them continue to run the country.

August 26, 2008 at 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No habla english.

August 26, 2008 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No habla english.

August 26, 2008 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger DietExpert said...

Hey thank you for sharing my post on your blog. I am Ernest from Stumblerz.com

have fun and tell it to your friends and family around..its a fun one specially for school..

cheers

August 26, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home