Friday, August 29, 2008

LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!

The new "90210" begins Sept. 2 on cwtv.

Lets take a look back at some of the great scenes from the old "90201"

This by far was one of the cheesiest scenes of all television shows, DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES!




There was Brenda



Kelly and Dylan or Brandon...oh I can't watch!



Then there was Donna and David...remember when she caught him in the limo with another women...



This website is pretty cool, howmanyofme.com Find out how many other people in the United States have your same first and last name.


I typed in my name, there are 99 Gary kuhn's in the US.

Got this comment yesterday. I'm from the other species so I can't touch this but ladies have at it, help Chrissy out...or man bash just leave me out!

chrissy said...
Hey there! I really think that you need to have a talk about why men have to be so damn stubborn all the time, do you not have feelings or are you just too macho to show them? How do you confess your love for someone and ask them to marry you and then just walk away with no reason?? Please help me to understand this!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chrissy, give us some more details... are there current issues at hand that you feel he's possibly running from, or maybe he feels that he'll hurt you or himself less by walking away... kinda hard to help ya out without a little background.

Men do tend too seem stubborn at times, but I'll admit that I can be just as stubborn however. Macho however is a little different... When I hear the term 'macho' I think of arogance, I think of a guy that is always bragging that (no matter what it is) his is bigger and better. In my book these guys should be avoided anyhow (maybe this is a blessing in desguise), these guys tend to be 'talking up' their accomplishments or material things simply because they are insecure about themselves. And a guy that is insecure of themselves is no fun!

--Just my two cents--

August 29, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya there Chrissy! Men need to consider our feelings a little more than they usually do, I too am sick of them being inconsiderate, selfish pigs!

August 29, 2008 at 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the man trashing has begun! I can take though ladies.

August 29, 2008 at 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chrissy,
that's the beautiful difference between men and women. I'm sorry that you've had your heart broken, and I hope you get some healing, but well...it's all part of growing too. Best of luck.

August 29, 2008 at 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JMO- Sometimes men allow their egos to over-ride their true feelings.

August 29, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home