Monday, August 25, 2008

MONDAY...YUCK!

As we start a new week why don't you take the quiz and find out how many goats you're worth.
I have no idea why or what it means but, why not! By-the-by, I was worth 6-goats! I'm pathetic!


WEEKEND OBSERVATION:

As much as I love to run, watching a Marathon on T.V. (Saturday night NBC'S Olympic coverage) is VERY BORING!!

I haven't had a "fried egg sandwich" in a long time, till Sunday and it tasted great!!

As bad as it may sound, I love my ice baths, especially after long runs. The initial shock is the toughest, after that you forget about the cold. Till you get out and can't move your legs.


The line of the weekend came from a pee-wee football coach who was arguing a call from a midget league official. As he was heading back to the sidelines I hear him tell the officials "that was a pitiful call, especial at this level."

It was 5th and 6th graders, what level was he talking about?


ENTERTAINMENT STUFF...(you can tell its a slow day when I'm doing entertainment news.)

New "dancing with stars" line up announced today.

The lineup includes soap star Susan Lucci, Toni Braxton, Kim Kardashian, former ‘N Sync star Lance Bass and footballer warren Sapp.



Season seven begins Monday September 22nd on ABC

According to a report in USmagazine, Britney spears will not be performing at the upcoming VMA's.



I guess she's busy that day.




The best part of the Brownie is the edges, right? With this new brownie ban every side has two edges ...check it out!





















How do you like your Brownies? I like mine with walnuts and loaded with powdered sugar!
I've recently said, "I'm looking for the women who makes the best brownies!"

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

9!!! I'm a 9!!! Then I got an email from the quiz writier asking for a date!

...Ok...maybe that was a liiittttllee exaggeration...

August 25, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOA!!! I just took it as a guy too, and I'm a 9 as a guy too! Hmmmm... I think I'm just reeking of greatness today!

August 25, 2008 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

Oooh, I almost bought that brownie pan before. All that's missing is the nuts and POWDERED SUGAR! Am I right or am I right?

You should have asked your readers how they like their brownies and maybe they would ask you how you like yours and then maybe just maybe, some kind soul would make you some!!!!

August 25, 2008 at 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brownies?! Who wants brownies? It's been said I make the best brownies EVER!
...If only someone would buy me that pan! (LOL JK)

Yes- You are SO right August! And maybe a few chocolate chips too! Or Peanut butter chips, or, or or...

August 25, 2008 at 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brittany's too busy huh? Yeah, that's like saying Rosanne quietly 'snuck' away from the spotlight.

August 25, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

August and Missy,

It scares me when the two of you start talking!

And no, don't add stuff to the brownies!! Let the Brownies speak for themselves.

August 25, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miranda,

You're three Goats better... way out of my league!

August 25, 2008 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! ...Yeah, but I don't make good brownies, so that automatically deducts a few goats.

August 26, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home