Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today is the first day of October, here is a list of things to celebrate this month.



OCTOBER IS;



Anti-Boredom Month

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Dryer Vent Safety Month
Eat Better, Eat Together Month

National Pizza Month
National Popcorn Poppin' Month

Toilet Tank Repair Month





ARE YOU A "TAG HAG!"



According to the Urban Dictionary a "tag Hag" is a person obsessed with name brand clothing.

So, are you a "tag hag?"



When it comes to my shoes (especially my running shoes) and my athletic wear, YES I AM!
















KEEPING WITH THIS CLOTHING THING...

If you were a department store, which one would you be?

I'm Dicks, Dunhams, Sports & Sports, you get the idea.




Is this the average American the two candidates are trying to reach? I hope not!


http://view.break.com/580075 - Watch more free videos

What's up with the guy hiding his face...think he's wanting for something.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tag Hag?! Hmmm.. Well not exactly on clothing in particular. I'm more of a sale hag in that department but there are somethings that you just have to have 'name brand'... toilet paper, paper towels, you get the point.

October 1, 2008 at 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! She's a real beaut. isn't she?!

October 1, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home