Monday, October 13, 2008

More interesting stuff I found on the web.

How many times have you made plans to meet some one "half-way" between where you are and they are and you just couldn't figure out where that half-way point was. No longer, now you can go to meethalfway.com and it will find the half way point between A&B and give you landmarks like restaurants where you can meet.


You've got to love our soldiers!!



FROM THE "SAY IT AINT SO" DEPARTMENT!

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

who would ever have thought that Marcia Brady would end up as a cocaine addict, partying at Sammy Davis Juniors house and trading drugs for sex?

In her memoirs, "Here’s the Story: Surviving Marcia Brady and Finding My True Voice,' real life was very different" Maureen McCormick, the actress who played Marcia in The Brady Bunch, says that's exactly what happened.

Also in the memoirs, Maureen McCormick discusses her dates with Michael Jackson and the comedian Steve Martin. Maureen writes. "But I was insecure and either high or spaced out (most likely both), and I didn't laugh at his jokes.

The former Marcia Brady also tells about a steamy romance with Greg Brady while filming in Hawaii and the most shocking...She and Jan (Eve Plumb) had a thing!

Say it aint so!





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kiddin.. she and Jan?! Noooo way!! Oh my gosh! Our world was corrupted even then! wow!

October 14, 2008 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I heard about her and Greg but didn't hear the Jan thing either. I guess ya just never know!

October 14, 2008 at 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is neat! I'm always having to meet with clients and sometimes wonder if I'm making them drive too far! I'm sure this would come in handy!

October 14, 2008 at 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out that video! Awesome!

October 14, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home