Monday, October 6, 2008

WEEKEND OBSERVATIONS:

Why did local television stations run a "frost advisory" warning scroll on Saturday night? So we could cover our lawn, put our cars in the garage?? It's October its going to be cold!

Why do deer travel in three's? Drivers, remember, it's not the first deer that gets you its the second or third!


Check out my new GPS system, now I'll never get lost!






All I could afford!

GOOD NEWS FOR THE GEEK SQUAD...

A recent study found that women selected smart-perceived men over dumb-perceived men when it came to long-term relationships.

From what I saw Saturday night,intellegence has nothing to do with it! I beleive it has more to do with the amount of alcohol comsumed!

Ladies your thoughts, you going for the smart man or the handsome man?

THE TOP DOG...OF MOVIE DOGS!

In honor of Beverly Hill Chihuahua topping the box office here are some of the top "dogs" of movies!

Old Yeller

101 Dalmations

Firehouse Dog

Benji

What's your favorite movie starring a dog? Add to the list by leaving a comment.











5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Air Bud.

October 6, 2008 at 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Scooby Doo count?

October 6, 2008 at 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beethoven!

October 6, 2008 at 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I like to think that I choose the intelligent men over the handsome ones (if you have to choose) but my track records indicates that I didn't have a choice to begin with! lmao

October 6, 2008 at 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lassie! DUH!!!!

October 6, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home