Monday, July 7, 2008

LONG WEKEND IS OVER!


I hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday weekend. My weekend started with the Ashtabula YMCA 4th of July 5K. Larry Mozocco and the staff at the Ashtabula YMCA do a great job of putting on the race and the weather was great! (Kudo’s to whomever designed the T-Shirts, very nice.)
I finished 1st in my age group, 40-44 it was the second straight year I took home the first place trophy in my demographics.
After the race my kids and I worked in the yard, mowing and trimming trees. That night we had a cookout and camp fire and enjoyed SMORES!
Saturday my parents came over and we got more done around the house including painting the porch rails and staining the porch decks.
Wrapped up the weekend Sunday with a 17-mile run around Perry, Ohio then napped for recovery.
Guess it’s back to reality today, weekends are never long enough!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the trophy and also on the 17 mile run!!!! You rock homeboy!!!

July 7, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home