Monday, December 8, 2008

Check Spelling
Took my daughter to a father/daughter Ball over the weekend and after an evening of dancing with my 6-yr old little girl, I was sky high. During a slow dance she put her head on my shoulder and told me "I was the best Daddy ever!!" NICE!


Weekend Observation...

Is it possible to do the Hokey Pokey with out at least lip syncing the words to the song! When they played the Hokey-pokey at the father daughter dance I noticed everyone dancing was also singing the song as they did the dance!

Weekend observations...

Jobs I would not want to have... DJ-ing a dance for all girls from pre-K to 5th grade. A lot off running around a lot of screaming and a lot of play this, play that, YUCK!!

I also wouldn't want to be a ref for a 4-5th grade basketball game...what fouls do you and what don't you call, that would be tough!

====================================================================================

Holiday cards toned down this year to meet the recessionary mood of our country.

According to an article in the "Wall Street Journal" this years Christmas cards will focus on simple holiday traditions like cookie-baking, walks through the snow, holding hands and tree trimming.

A definite no-no this year is expecting too much from Santa. Christmas cards with a lot of shopping bags or gifts piled high will not be out.







==================================================================

The "truthful" forwarded message."

If you're like me you hate getting those "forward this message to others" e-mails and text messages. You know, the ones that promise good things if you forward the message to six of your friends. Well, nothing ever happens so quit sending them!




===================================================================================
Entertainment gossipy stuff! I like to do this when there is nothing creative to talk about.


Kate Hudson is still shopping for Christmas presents but, in these tough economic times the actress says she’s feeling the pressure to cut back on spending. Instead of buying expensive gifts, Hudson says her family relies on handmade presents to save money and to keep things more personal.

I'm sure her kids have everything already!





===================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home