Sunday, November 30, 2008

This is how I spent my Saturday night...making hard cookies!!















Here is a video of just how hard the cookies are.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK ladies, drop me comments to answer this question.

You're sitting at a bar with your friends, suddenly a guy walks up to you and say, "I just wanted you to know, I think you're beautiful." Then he just leaves the bar.

Would a gesture like that make your night or would you think it was weird?

I did just that over the weekend. After spending about an hour watching this girl dance and the way she carried herself (and since I lack confidence to approach a women) I though the least I could do was tell her how I felt as I was walking out the door. So I did. Was i a creep or good guy.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting stuff on the World Wide Web!

Get out of annoying phone calls with sorrygottago.com . If you find yourself trapped in an annoying phone call that won't end, pull up gottago.com, pick a sound effect the gives you an excuse to hang up!

Gottago.com has lots of sound effects like the doorbell ringing, or traffic that's to over bearing any thing you need to get you out of the conversation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... those cookies!!! that's so funny for some reason. I could tell just from the pic that they were rock hard but the video was a nice touch. Great job on the filming too. Kudos to your son!

I think that would be cool if a guy said that and walked away but what do I know... I'm married.

What are we gonna do with you GK? How are we gonna get you to have more confidence?

Also, I can't wait to check out that website. That would be hilarious!!! I could use it on my sis (just kidding sis, in case you ever read this ;)

December 1, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home