Monday, August 23, 2010

Browns Football

Browns lost there first pre-season game on Saturday night...but that's not important.

What's important is for me to find out the answer to the trivia question WKYC Channel 3 was asking during the game.

The question...Who was the last Browns Player to wear #19 during a a regular season game. I know it couldn't 't have been Bernie Kosar because he was the color commentator for the the game and that would have been WAY to easy.

If you happen to know the answer or maybe heard Jim Donavan and Bernie give the answer during the broadcast (I was watching from a place where the game was on but no sound.) please share the answer with me, I GOT TO KNOW!

Email me a gakuhn53@roadrunner.com or simply post a comment here on this blog.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home